Yarra Valley Retreat
Australia Retreat: Yarra Valley
Explore the flavours of food and nature of the Yarra Valley on this three-day Intrepid Retreats experience. With historic accommodation in the heart of Healesville as your unpack-once hub, get away from it all in rolling hills dotted with farms and vineyards. Immerse yourself in the outdoors with a ride along historic trails, sample the drops of a boutique vineyard, learn the secrets behind world-class gin, and even help support the future of Australian wine. Equipped with the knowledge of your local host, meet the local vintners, distillers, and chefs, and taste your way to an understanding what makes this a world-class food and wine destination.
- Yarra Valley – 5 course locally sourced meal
- Yarra Valley – Bike Ride
- Yarra Valley – Winery lunch
- Yarra Valley – Gin Masterclass
- Yarra Valley – Communal urban winery lunch
- Get a true taste of the Yarra Valley with a delicious dinner crafted by a local chef, who focuses on sustainability and locally sourced seasonal ingredients.
- Reconnect with nature on a bike ride along a historic trail that winds through vineyards, farmland and forest.
- Help support the next generation of Australian winemakers with lunch and a tasting at a communal urban winery that runs the first program of its kind in the country.
- Connect with the community through their produce, learning from the experts in a gin masterclass and having a glass or two at a boutique winery.