Seattle to San Francisco Adventure
Seattle To San Francisco Adventure
The ultimate adventure through the Pacific Northwest and California, this trip is the perfect mix of pretty cities, epic landscapes and foodie highlights so you experience the greatest in coastal cool from Seattle to San Francisco.
- Coos Bay Oregon Dunes Buggy RideWhen travelling from Newport to Coos Bay on the Oregon Coast, take an optional scenic dune buggy ride in Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area
- Healdsburg Stop in Sonoma Wine Country’s charming Healdsburg, you’ll be tempted to join in on an optional tasting room experience to sample the wine that makes Sonoma County a “must-taste” destination.
- Mount St. Helens Stop at the Visitor Center for an overview of the Cascade Range volcanism and the events before and after the eruption of May 18, 1980.
- Newport Pay a visit to the Oregon Coast Aquarium to learn about the sea life that makes this region so rich in natural delights.
- Portland Sign up for an all-day adventure through the Columbia River Gorge and Hood River region, or wine and beer lovers could opt to sip world famous Pinot Noir in the Willamette Valley before indulging in Portland’s craft brews.
- San Francisco See the City by the Bay after an orientation sightseeing tour.
- Seattle Visit the famous Pike Place Market. Learn about the market’s history before discovering the sights and sounds of the market.
- 4 Breakfasts
First class travel Highlights
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
Seattle - Portland
Portland - Newport
Newport - Coos Bay
Coos Bay - Eureka
Eureka - Sonoma - San Francisco
San Francisco Sightseeing
Depart San Francisco